The operators of these websites take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the data protection laws, as well as this data protection declaration.
Patient information on data protection
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. In accordance with EU data protection regulations, we are obliged to inform you for what purpose our practice collects, stores or forwards data.
- Responsibility for the data processing lies with the Emergency Practice Stuttgart, Böheimstr 37, 70199 Stuttgart. Contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can contact the respective data protection officer at: Böheimstr 37, 70199 Stuttgart. Contact data: email@example.com
Purpose of data processing:
The data processing is based on legal requirements in order to comply with the treatment agreement between you and your doctor and the associated obligations.
To that end, we process your personal data (master data and health data), which includes medical history, diagnoses, suggested therapies and findings made by us or other doctors. For these purposes, other doctors/psychotherapists who treat you may also provide us with data, e.g. in the form of doctor's letters.
The collection of health data is the precondition for your treatment. If the necessary information is not provided, careful and considered treatment is not possible.
Recipients of your data:
We will forward your personal data to third parties only if this is legally permissible or you have given your consent.
Recipients of your personal data may be in particular other doctors/psychotherapists, the KVBW (Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians in Baden-Württemberg), your health insurance company, the MDK (health insurance medical service), employer's liability insurance associations, medical councils and private medical clearing houses, as well as paramedical organisations, patient transport companies (taxi companies, Schwabentransport, Ambulanzengel etc.).
The transfer of data is mainly for accounting purposes for the services provided to you, to clarify medical questions and questions relating to your insurance status, and only in individual cases are data forwarded to other authorised recipients. (Only with declaration of release from medical confidentiality)
Within the framework of the treatment, we may work with other doctors, psychotherapists and other service providers to whom we must also send your data. This includes, for example, X-ray departments, laboratories, and other hospitals.
Storage of your data:
We keep your personal data only as long as is necessary to provide treatment. Due to legal requirements, we are obliged to keep these data for at least 10 years after completion of the treatment.
You have the right to obtain information regarding your personal data. You can also request the correction of incorrect data.
Furthermore, under certain conditions you have the right to have data deleted, to have data processing restricted, as well as to have data transferred.
Your data will be processed on the basis of statutory regulations. Only in exceptional cases do we require your consent. In such cases, you have the right to revoke your consent for future processing.
Furthermore, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority for data protection if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
The competent supervisory authority is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in Baden-Württemberg, Königstr. 10a, 70173 Stuttgart.
Legal bases for data processing in the doctor's practice
- The legal basis for processing data is Article 9 Section 2 lit. h) GDPR in connection with § 22 Section 1 No. 1 lit. b) German Data Protection Law, and the treatment agreement as per §§ 630 ff German Civil Code, § 10 Section 1 MBO-Ä, § 57 Section 3 BMV-Ä.
- Legal bases for the transfer of data to other doctors are the treatment agreement and § 73 Section 1b SGB V for the purpose of co-/further treatment and documentation of the treatment.
- Legal bases for the transfer of data to the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians are in particular §§ 294 ff. SGB V; §§ 12, 106 SGB V; § 295 Section 1a SGB V; §§ 298, 299 SGB V for the following purposes:
- Invoicing of medical services
- Accounting verification
- Quality assurance
- Performance audit
- Statutory transfer of data by the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians to the competent health insurance company.
- Legal bases for the transfer of data to health insurance companies are in particular §§ 294 ff. SGB V, § 291 Section 2b SGB V, § 36, Section 1 BMV-Ä (in event of § 44 Section 4 SGB V with your consent for the purpose of determining the entitlement to service in accordance with guidelines on incapacity to work).
- The legal basis for the transfer of data to the medical service of the health insurance company is § 276 SGB V for the purpose of checking, consultation and evaluation.
- The legal basis for the transfer of data to private medical clearing houses is solely your express consent for the purpose of invoicing private services.
Furthermore, there may be additional data transfer obligations arising from other legal requirements.
We point out that the data transfer on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) may involve security vulnerabilities. Seamless data protection against access by third parties is not possible. All employees are, among other things, sworn to maintain data confidentiality.
Server log files
The provider of our website(s) automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically sends to us. These are:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the website previously visited by you)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address) and
- the time of the server request.
These data are not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to subsequently check these data if we become aware of indications of illegal use.
So-called "cookies" are used on our website. They simplify and accelerate the control of your visit to our homepage. The acceptance of cookies can be deactivated in the settings of most browsers.
Competent supervisory authorities for data protection
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in Baden-Württemberg, Postfach 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart // Königstrasse 10a, 70173 Stuttgart, Tel.: 0711/61 55 41 – 0 Fax: 0711/61 55 41 – 15
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: http://www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de
Google web fonts
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When a website is called up, your browser loads the required web fonts to your web cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser used by you must be connected to the Google servers. In this way, Google finds out that our website was called up via your IP address. The use of Google web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This is a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 lit. f GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer. Further information on Google web fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in the Google data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
This website uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. As a rule, this information is transmitted to and stored in a Google server in the USA. The provider of this website has no influence on this data transmission.
More information on the use of user data can be found in the Google data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send us as a website operator, this website uses an SSL encryption. An encrypted connection can be identified by the change of the browser from "http://" to "https://" and by the key symbol in your browser bar. When the SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us can generally not be read by third parties.
Processing of data (customer and contract data)
We collect, process and use personal data only insofar as is necessary for the creation, drafting or amendment of a contract or legal relationship (inventory data). When personal data are processed, they are stored by us only as long as is justified for the purpose of data processing. We cannot predict the specific storage period, as, for example, the time required for the execution and fulfilment of a contract or legal relationship may vary. As subsequent claims may arise from a contract (e.g. in event of deficiencies), your data are stored until any possible subsequent claims have become time-barred.
We collect, process and use personal data on the utilisation of our websites (use data) only insofar as is necessary in order to facilitate or invoice the utilisation of the service by the user.
Data transfer upon conclusion of contract for services and digital content
We transfer personal data to third parties only if this is necessary within the framework of the contract implementation, for example to the credit institution responsible for handling payments.
There is no other transfer of data, or only if you have given your express consent. Your data are not given to third parties without your express consent, for example for purposes of advertising.
You can request from us:
- comprehensive information of your data stored by us and the purposes of the processing of your data
- the correction of incorrect data or completion of incomplete data
- the complete deletion of your personal data if its storage no longer serves an objective purpose or if you have revoked your consent to the data processing and there is no legal basis for the further storage of your data (e.g. to implement an already concluded contract)
- the restriction of the processing of your data if the data are incorrect, the processing of your data would be unlawful, you require your data to assert legal claims or an objection on your part to the data processing is being examined, and
- the transfer of your data to another person specified by you, insofar as this is technically feasible.
The above-stated rights apply only for the person whose data are concerned. In order to prevent any misuse of the above-stated rights, we reserve the right to request reliable proof of your identity.
Your trust is important to us. We are therefore available at any time to answer any questions you may have regarding the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions to which answers are not provided in this data protection declaration, or if at any point you wish to have more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. email@example.com